Monday, September 27, 2010

dreaming...

Dreamed of you again. Now I know, you're the most important person in my life. You help me to grow, you let me know the reality of life. I know I hurt you, I know it hurts. In the dream, we were together. Enjoy the moments together happily. If I have the chance, I'll choose you again, AGAIN!!! I won't let you go anymore. But I know you won't accept me again. Yes, I admit that I regret. I remember I told you that I won't feel regret for what I did to you. But you said I will. Yeah, I am. I am regretting. I know, There's no point of regretting but I want you. I miss the life. I miss everything. And I miss YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. my dear, don't think too much la~ everything will be fine, very soon, and become smooth going on.

    ah, seriously nowadays i quite... dislike couple topic on myself. haiz, coz i found it's so irritating and complicating when there is not just the problem between 2 people. aiks....

    good luck. =)

    ReplyDelete