Friday, July 23, 2010

Seriously, I don't know. That's my feeling. No one will understand. I remember, I dumped into the love river before. And it's pretty awesome. But after I broke up with him, everything seems to change. I'm not as happy as before. Haiz, really suffering. I almost cried. But I didn't. I choose to be tough and stop a single drop of tears coming out from my eyes. 21 gun, it really makes me think of you. But I swear, I will forget about the past. Life is complicating, love is complicated. I really need to say that. Life wasn't easy. Hahas, yesterday one cute fellow said he wanna come to my house and do revision with me. He really surprises me, but I still welcome him. To forget the past, I can only choose to enjoy my life. Enjoy it, and I'll be more happy. After I broke up with him, one damn freaking busy body kept on disturbing me. I think he's trying to get my attention in tuition. And of coarse, I lie to him. I told him that I have a new boyfriend. I just want to get rid of this person. Don't want to flirt with anyone right now. It's complicating, and is complicated. Have a nice day people!!!! I know I didn't update any post this few months and I decided to update today. There's only one reason, I'm bored. Anyway, thanks for reading my blog. Muackssss

No comments:

Post a Comment